Close to the beach and leisure activities
What to do in Lloret
Lloret has a thousand faces and each is more beautiful than the previous one. This old fishing town has become the Costa Brava’s leisure centre par excellence thanks to its combination of spectacular natural landscapes and a wide range of activities for all ages.
Excellent frequent connections
If you want to use the CitoCode to get to the hotel, click on this link or download the free CitoCode app and enter the following code: ES-HDLMAR.
Sports and activities
If you enjoy sport, you are going to love the following proposals:
- FC Barcelona: enjoy the world’s most popular sport in a stadium that is home to the biggest stars of world football.+
- Go-Karting: feel the speed in a circuit filled with corners, chicanes and straights, including qualifying sessions. You will have much more fun if you come with your group of friends!
- Water activities: have fun parasailing and on Rosco Sliders, speed boats, ski buses…
- Catamaran tours: sail the Mediterranean and discover beautiful coves on a catamaran with buffet restaurant, entertainment and much more.
A whole world of shopping options within your reach:
- Shopping Lloret: fashion, accessories, technology, crafts, gastronomy… more than a thousand stores await you.
- Shopping in Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona: enjoy the best selection of fashion, design and trend boutiques located in Barcelona’s most prestigious and emblematic avenue.
- Shopping Express Bus La Roca Village: board our luxury bus and shop for the best Spanish and international brands at reduced prices of up to 60%
- Shopping Tax Free: all of your shopping at the best prices.
Gastronomy and nightlife
Gastronomy lovers are going to love the restaurants in Lloret de Mar, which offer exquisite Mediterranean cuisine with products of land and sea. A pleasure for all five senses. Lloret is also synonymous with partying and fun. You will be surrounded by bars, pubs and nightclubs where you can experience the authentic Mediterranean nightlife.Restaurants
We also recommend that you visit the following places:
- Medieval Castle: travel back in time and enjoy the delicious food served in this Medieval-style show-dinner.
- Water park and marine zoo: immerse yourself in a world full of underwater creatures for adults and children.
- Lloret Gran Casino: red or black, double or nothing, 21 Black Jack, straight flush… Find your winning combination in one of the most popular leisure complexes in Southern Europe.
- Flamenco Show: you will be enchanted by the magic and charm of the most authentic flamenco and its most famous artists.
Discover our beaches and let a sea of sensations take you away. Relax, swim or play your favourite sport in a setting that you will love.
Almost a mile long, Lloret beach is the largest in the city. It is located in the centre of Lloret and just 2 minutes away from Hotel Delamar.
Fenals is Lloret de Mar’s second beach. It is located in a bay protected from the wind by a massif that separates the city centre with Lloret beach.
Santa Cristina Beach
Its unique location, between two large mounds and protected from the wind and waves, allows for this beach to enjoy quiet waters. You can get to Santa Cristina from the homonymous chapel and you can park your vehicle in the nearby parking facilities.
This cove’s main attraction is the peace and quiet you can enjoy in its 250 yards of length. This beach is perfect for travellers who are looking for a pristine and unspoilt landscape.
Canyelles is the furthest beach from the city centre and you can get to it from the road that goes to Tossa de Mar. This beach is of a similar size to Santa Cristina but it is famous for having the only marina in Lloret de Mar.
This rocky cove is especially good for fishing or snorkelling. The setting is quite simply stunning and you can get there walking from Lloret Beach or by car from Sant Joan Castle.
The two rocks located to the right of Santa Cristina open up and lead to Cala Treumal.
Cove located next to Lloret Beach. It runs along under a castle that dominates the beautiful landscape. On the surface you can see many small boats moored on the seashore.